Finance & Administration Manager
Our non-profit is in search of a self-directed and experienced Finance and Administration Manager to perform all financial, accounting, compliance, and vendor activities. The ideal candidate for this position will be a strong team player and must be willing to assist all the other staff members with their duties during peak periods. The position reports to the CEO with a dotted line relationship to the COO.
Monday thru Friday; full-time, some weekends and evening work required for meetings, and special events.
- Record all financial transactions in the general ledger
- Prepare all internal financial statements and for the yearly audit
- Create and track organizational and project budgets
- Maintain cashflow by reviewing banking activity and reconcile monthly reports
- Analyze key metrics
- Prepare all require government filings
- Function as primary point of contact for all vendors
- Promote continual process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, but will consider demonstration of equivalent knowledge and skill
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar accounting/finance position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and process driven
- Flexibility as priorities shift
- Commitment to the organization’s success and growth
Compensation and Benefits
Salary with paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, and opportunity to contribute to a 403(b)-retirement plan
How to Apply
Please send an email with attached resume and three professional references to info [at] yav.org. Resume reviews will begin immediately.