YAV relies heavily on the support of individuals in our community to accomplish our mission – to inspire and engage children IN and THROUGH the arts – in schools, community centers, and other public venues throughout the Commonwealth.
There are many ways to make your gift to YAV:
1. Mail a personal check, made payable to YAV, to 420 N Center Drive, Suite 239, Norfolk, VA 23502.
2. Visit our secure website at www.yav.org/donate and enter your credit card information.
3. Call YAV with your credit card information.
4. Make a gift of appreciated stock. If you wish to make a stock gift to YAV, please contact us with the following information: name of the stock, number of shares, name and telephone number of the brokerage firm/bank from which the stock will be sent, and the date on which the stock will be transferred. YAV will then notify our bank of your intention.
5. Military? Give through the Combined Federal Campaign. If you are a federal employee, you can give to YAV through payroll deduction via the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). To support YAV through the CFC, indicate #52785 on your CFC pledge form.
6. Company Matching Gift Programs. If your employer has a matching gift program, you can double or even triple the impact of your gift. Check with your Human Resources office to find out more.
7. Include YAV in your estate plans.
If you have questions regarding the information above, or simply wish to speak with someone about making a gift to YAV, please call Melissa Liskey, Development Manager, at 757-961-3775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.