Are you looking for a simple way to support Young Audiences and arts education? Well look no further!
YAV is now a Kroger Grocery Community Rewards partner! Through this program, YAV can earn a small percentage back on your grocery purchase. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to participate in this rewards program and support arts education during your grocery store visit!
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
• Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
• If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register
• If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• If you are a new Kroger Rewards member, start by entering your zip code, click on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password and agree to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter NPO number 89763 or Young Audiences of Virginia from the list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for YAV until after you register your card(s).
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.