Thank you to the Chrysler Museum of Art in Norfolk for hosting our Fall Advisory Breakfast!
We had an amazing table discussion with our attendees about identifying opportunities for the future.
- IDEA – Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access
- Out of School Time Programming
- Student, Parent, and Community Well-being
- Family Engagement Opportunities
- Student and Community Success
- How are the arts a part of your student and community success?
Our Spring Advisory Breakfast is tentatively scheduled for March 26, 2020 – stay tuned for additional information.