Our online program search function makes it easy to find the right program for your students. Our professional staff is also here to assist you in choosing the type of program that meets your school’s curricular and budgetary needs.
Planning your program
Planning and preparation will help make your program successful. Start the process early as A4L programs are subject to artist availability.
Questions to get you started
1. What type of program are you looking for?
2. When would you like the program to take place?
3. What is your budget?
4. What is the age group of your audience?
5. How many people will be in the audience?
6. What curricular and/or social topics would you like addressed?
Arts For Learning is dedicated to making arts-in-education experiences accessible to all students, schools, and communities, regardless of their resources. This means that we work hard to raise money and partner with other organizations to provide funding opportunities, discounts, and promotions. We are here to help and will work with your budget!
Call 757-961-3737. Scheduling hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org